Holiday Working Visa

By jo.yean - July 06, 2010


New Zealand. Kiwi, fresh air, mountains, milk and etc. Had been longing to visit the land of the Kiwi.

Holiday Wokirng Visa had been existed for a long time ago. After knowing a few friends will be leaving the country under the Holiday Working Visa Scheme, the urges came back like a flash. Had thought of applying to England five years ago. Back then, just graduated, to survive there by myself abroad is a problem.  When opportunity arises, should I be jumping for joy and leap into action to apply for the visa.

Recently, saw my uni-friend's status on the facebook. She will be going to Australia on Holiday Working Visa in two months time. I am not sure was it the job that I am holding. The company I am working for... I am not sure what is the source to bring up this deep burried 5 years ago. Was it due to the age factor which I will be transitioning soon in my life?

Should I or Should I Not? That is the question... I do not know what will be hold in the future?'

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments